Saturday, January 15, 2011

Thank You, Real Choice For Idea #1

Found: http://realchoice.blogspot.com/2006/02/warning-to-those-attempting-home.html

 A comment posted at this blog indicated that the individual was advised by an elder to drink prune juice as a method of at home abortion. This, to me, seems incredibly unlikely to be a successful method. Either way, we have visited our local grocery store, and purchased the "name brand" prune juice, as suggested in the comment, and I will now attempt to drink 16 oz of prune juice. (Hopefully, without throwing up.)
 Unfortunately, after typing "Prune Juice Miscarriage" into search engines, I located a Yahoo! question that alludes to the probability that this will just make my bowels not so fun to deal with for the rest of the night. (http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100509221054AAInSz7) Great! Well, I said that I would do this so here goes.

 Method #1:

16oz of Prune Juice. January 15th, 5:56pm cst.

It took me a full hour to get the glass down, but it is there and I am having light cramping.

No comments:

Post a Comment