Saturday, January 15, 2011

Thank you for nothing, prune juice

 As suspected, the prune juice method did little more than ease the constipation of pregnancy. Luckily, my partner had begun boiling and steeping the parsley needed for our next attempt. In exactly 7 minutes, it will be ready. In the meantime, I have started taking 2000 mg of vitamin c every hour since 5pm. The most challanging part thus far was selecting the sprig that would he would insert into my vagina.. and to stop laughing so that we could get it in.
 To insert the sprig, we wrapped the leaves around the stem, folded, and inserted. Once it was in, he helped push it as far back as we could with still the stem revealed for removal. We did this at 7:25pm, which means we have to remove it and replace it at 7:25am tomorrow.

 What have I experienced so far? Once inserting the sprig, it only took a matter of minutes before I could feel light contractions. Everytime I think it has stopped, more dull contractions come. I am keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment