Sunday, January 16, 2011

Let the Contractions Begin

Last night, I slept better than I anticipated. I had flutters of what I am guessing were contractions, but nothing uncomfortable.

This morning, I awoke, and changed the inserted sprig. In addition, I drank the infusion and took my vitamin c before work.. but promptly threw it up, and had to start again. Every hour, I took 2000 mg of vitamin c, and at about 3pm, I began to intensely cramp for about 2 hours. For me, it felt like a terrible stomach ache that cause sharp pains when I moved. I tried to stretch to help ease this, but eventually I went to the ladies room at work, and discovered light spotting. When I got home from work at about 6:45pm, I drank more infusion, and changed my inserted sprig again at almost 8pm. Some of the morning sprig could not be found, but I suppose that is to be expected. What I found was more spotting of light pink blood on the bathroom tissue and sprig. This does make me wonder-- if I have to get the clinical abortion, are they going to wonder why there are bits of parsley in my vagina?

It is now close to 10pm, and I have light cramps again. I will keep you posted on how my overnight goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment